RGi is part of the winning team that was awarded the Better Buying Support Services (B2S2) IDIQ contract to provide the US Army Program Executive Office (PEO) Intelligence Electronic Warfare and Sensors (IEW&S) and their portfolio of Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) programs with technical, program, operations, logistics, and engineering services in support of their current and evolving mission. RGi’s role will be to provide engineering services to improve and evolve how intelligence and sensor data is analyzed, disseminated, and visualized across the battlespace.
- Reinventing Geospatial (RGi) Scholarship awarded for Geospatial and Engineering
- RGi CEO Stephen Gillotte joins United States Geospatial Intelligence Foundation (USGIF) Board of Director
- RGi launches new scholarship to support Neurodiverse Students
- RGi CEO Stephen Gillotte named an “Industry Leader” by Virginia Tech
- Rapid growth brings the ‘RGi Experience’ center stage for RGi’s inaugural Chief People Officer