RGi is part of the winning team that was awarded the Better Buying Support Services (B2S2) IDIQ contract to provide the US Army Program Executive Office (PEO) Intelligence Electronic Warfare and Sensors (IEW&S) and their portfolio of Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) programs with technical, program, operations, logistics, and engineering services in support of their current and evolving mission. RGi’s role will be to provide engineering services to improve and evolve how intelligence and sensor data is analyzed, disseminated, and visualized across the battlespace.
- Stephen Gillotte featured in Virginia Tech’s “50 for 50” celebration
- RGi wins follow-on work to support the US Army intelligence community
- RGi offers 4th annual $10,000 scholarship
- RGi CTO Chitra Sivanandam featured on Iron Butterfly podcast
- Chitra Sivanandam joins RGi Executive Team as Chief Technology Officer