RGi’s Andy Arismendi received special recognition by PM DCGS-A for his tremendous efforts during the Joint DCGS-A Increment 1/Release 1 Test Event that occurred in late 2016. Arismendi’s “professionalism, attention to detail, and can-do attitude” contributed to a successful test, the results of which will be incorporated into the JITC DCGS-A Increment 1 Release 1 Joint Certification Report.
- RGi offers 4th annual $10,000 scholarship
- RGi CTO Chitra Sivanandam featured on Iron Butterfly podcast
- Chitra Sivanandam joins RGi Executive Team as Chief Technology Officer
- RGi to provide intelligence analysis for the Department of Defense
- RGi wins new contract to provide geospatial and software engineering support